The advantages at a glance
The steps of the process
The best treatment for your restoration object!
- Time saving compared to mechanical handling
- No residual blasting sand after sandblasting
- No residual soda after sodablasting
- No deformation due to heat and/or pressure as can occur with sandblasting. Even paperthin materials remain intact.
- No porosity of steel, so that the rustsensitively is low. This in contrast with the hihg rustsensitivity after blasting.
- Hard-to-reach places will also be treated.
- Any paint system can be used without any problem on a KTL-coating. KTL provides a best adhesion.
- Hihger appraisal value